Trait Emotional Intelligence Workshop
May 26 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pmA$596.00
Emotional Intelligence is an individual’s capacity to understand and control their own emotions, and recognise and manage those of others so that they, and others around them, can be as effective and productive as possible at work.
Business is built on people and if your people can communicate well, relate to each other, handle change and collaborate as a team you will succeed.
The TEIQue assessment enables managers to handle conflict with confidence, improve dynamics with their team, and get the best out of their people.
This one-day accreditation program will introduce you to the fundamentals of Emotional Intelligence, InterACT’s TEIQue assessment and its application in the workplace.
This program will enable you to:
- Understand Emotional Intelligence (EI) and its value in the work environment
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Trait EI (TEIQue) assessment
- Be able to interpret the results of a Trait EI Measurement
- Be able to spot the Trait EI demands within a job
- Understand the value of Trait EI in coaching, training and developing people
- Develop confidence and competence in giving feedback
A certificate will be provided upon completion of the post-tutorial.