- This event has passed.
[TEMPLATE] Remote Working (RWQ) Accreditation Workshop
February 17 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Remote Working Questionnaire, or RWQ aims to highlight personal and environmental factors that are important in the adaptation to ‘working from home’ where the boundaries between work and living environment are not as easily managed.
This 6-hour accreditation program will introduce you to the fundamentals of the RWQ assessment and its value to businesses and employers managing people working from home.
The program will be split into two 3-hour sessions covering:
- Remote Working – What do we mean by that in the workplace
- The RWQ Constructs
- The RWQ characteristics
- The Theory and development of RWQ
- Interpretation of the individual’s RWQ results
- Main applications of the RWQ
- Benchmarking RWQ
- How to give feedback on the RWQ
- How to use the RWQ for people development
NOTE: Daylight Savings Time Will Be Accommodated
A certificate will be provided upon completion of the post-tutorial.