InterDISC Accreditation Workshop
DISC is a behavioural assessment which looks at behaviour across four dimensions: Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Compliance. The results provide insight into how a candidate will behave at work generally and under pressure, their preferred communication style, possible limitations, and key motivators.
This one-day accreditation program will introduce you to the fundamentals of DISC and its application in the workplace.
The program will consist of two parts:
Morning Session 9:00 am-1:00 pm:
- Application of the InterDISC in your workplace
- Theoretical perspectives and principles on workplace behaviour
- Marston’s DISC based theory
- Translating theoretical principles into practice
- Interpretation of the individual’s preferred behavioural styles
- The value of the different behavioural patterns to the organisation
Afternoon Session 1:30 pm-5:30 pm:
- Interpretation of InterDISC exercises
- In-depth analysis of preferred behavioural styles and behaviour changes/modifications
- Principles and creation of the Job Profile
- Basic combination of behaviour for the Job Profile
- Feedback to a candidate
A certificate will be provided upon completion of the post-tutorial.