Emotional Intelligence Testing (TEIQue)
TEIQue is an emotional intelligence test that integrates emotions, personality traits, and intelligence in 15 specific facets. It measures an individual’s capacity to understand and control their own emotions, and recognise and manage those of others so that they, and others around them, can be as effective and productive as possible at work. Learn More Below!
What does the TEIQue assessment have to offer?
- Increased self-awareness
- Enables better communication throughout the whole organisation
- Equips managers with the skills they need to succeed
- Facilitates more productive teams
- Increased performance through more productive working relationships
Why is emotional intelligence testing important in the work environment?
- Technical skill, ability and IQ are only part of the story when it comes to predicting success. Behaviour and emotional competence have a large part to play in an individual’s performance. Emotionally intelligent people cope better with stress, low morale, conflict, change and performance issues.
What will the questionnaire tell me?
- It gives you a global emotional intelligence score – a snapshot of an individual’s emotional functioning and detail on 15 key emotional facets.
How will it help my people and my business become more successful?
- Business is built on people and if your people can communicate well, relate to each other, handle change and collaborate as a team you will succeed.
The Key Functions of TEIQue Assessments
People don’t leave jobs they leave managers.
Emotional Intelligence testing can give you the edge to help people lead, manage and perform in today’s competitive and complex marketplace. The questionnaire is comprised of 153 questions ranked through seven options from ‘completely agree’ to ‘completely disagree’, taking approximately 20-25 minutes to complete. There are no right or wrong answers, no bad scores, simply facets of emotion that may or may not contribute to a job role